Nothing hinders productivity, such as low battery alarms when trying to perform certain tasks on a long flight. Even when you take care of it by turning off the wifi and dimming the display, there is not enough juice. Although Windows does not fully address this issue, it will analyze your system for possible currents and display results in a detailed report. In addition, this lesser known feature is not specifically designed to withstand battery drainage; It can also be used to save energy when plugged in, so you can go green for tomorrow at home or on the road.
- Right-click the Windows 8.1 Start button and click Command Prompt. Alternatively, type cmd on the Windows Search screen, right-click on the command prompt and select Run Administrator.
- If you see an authentication dialog, click Yes or enter the administrator password.
Type the following command at the prompt and press Enter to start the scan: powercfg -energy
- Wait for 60 seconds for Windows to test your computer and make a power statement. However, you may be mistaken because your browser cannot open this report directly from the current report using the browser error. This is some Windows security feature to restrict access to files in the system folders. Therefore, you must first copy it from the System32 folder.
- Type the following command at the prompt and press Enter to copy the report: C: oot Root Folder: CP Copy: \ Windows \ System 32 \ Energy-Report. HTML was:
Alternatively, open the folder in File Explorer and drag the report to C: \ position on the left.
To open a report in your default browser, type the following command and press Enter: c: \ Energy-report.html
- If you already have Explorer open, locate the file in the C: \ folder and double-click it to open it in your browser.
- See report for complex areas and suggestions for improved energy efficiency.
In this snippet of a report, you will find nothing but computer power. Power options are set for high performance and sleep is turned off and plugged in when running on the battery. There are also some PIS changes, such as the Radio Power Policy PCI Express SPM features. These are just a few of the things in this section list.
Your entire report is a long one with many possible suggestions, and you should include many more in this article. However, the report provides them with a good explanation of where to search for keywords online.